Spirit Bearing Incredible Moment

This article is dedicated to my friend that adjudged leukemia. Hope you be patient to accept all of this and keep high spirit to struggle in your live.
In the year of 2004, middle of July about , I am and all our friend going to Parapat want to take refreshing of mind after almost one year work with the same cases. Going there with no payment at all (Full Story), mean all of it is free, kind heart of our boss of course. Journey from Medan using two office car. My Bos Hotma Sirait, My Ex Bos Tri Herianto and two of my friend Baginda Siregar and Laventius Manullang in the first car.Early of our journey is well, until we arrive at the place. And in the second car it is full of our friend that really enjoy their journey. Imagine we are together of two our boss, of course it is not good to show who we are (he he he). Yah just a little conversation, little laughing it is different with another entourage. Singging, smoking, and dringking and many more. All of them is a staff like I am. We arrived at the location about eight o’clock, we remember it is the final of Indonesian Idol between Joy Tobing and .the man.. oh.i really forgot his name.. Arrange room for staying a rest and we were enjoy the situation. It is fresh, weather’s very cold. I finally got the room together with young staff. Try sang a song with guitar, and make some activities before having dinner. It is really nice… After having a nice dinner we playing card, this a gambling playing. With our ability to play the card and hope some lucky with us to win a game. At the middle of night all of us gone out our room to join with other friend for singing activities. Almost us is bataknese by birth and of course having ability to play guitar and singing. Drink some birr that make us in high self confidence. Sing and sing again in the middle of night until almost morning. We gone for sleeping and in the morning we play volley ball for warming up before we gone for swimming in that lake. It is clearly Sunday, nice weather make all of us interested for swimming. Swom in in the fenomenal lake, yah Lake Toba. Other use float, and other using water cycle go around and around. I and my friend Baginda, rudi likkar just swim around, not more the 10 meter from the coast. All of us done each activities . I my self just used float and swim around on it. Still swimming suddenly i realize that there is a big ship that wants to close to their dock take and degrade the passenger. I really remember an advise of my aunt (Namboru) when I was a child and take a vocation to Samosir I always remembered to go away from ship because there is propeller that function like a fan and will sucking you on it. So that’s why I closed to the beach use all of my power. And I success, the ship in it’s dock done their activities. Not in a long time, it is about 5 minutes my friend likkar ask me to give him my float, I want to go to middle of lake he said. I just give it with there is no bad hunch. The ship is stop for their activities.. Not more than 15 minutes all the people in the dock screaming. It is so loud. We have not understand what is happening. In fact we saw our friend likkar asking for a helping. After the ship finished their job in the dock the navigator begin to accelerate his ship and rotate around. We just saw him asking for helping in surface of water. Finally he moved slow down, and with a good initiative owner of boat in the beach who saw him almost sink go close him and give a rescue for him. Before they arrived at the beach we still joke with other friend who waiting for in the beach. As we known he was a good swimmer and all of people know it. In our opinion we quest that he was cramps. 10 Meter from the beach the people who gave him a rescue said “ It is Dangerous” The stomach is wounded, hurted. In fact what I worried about is happened to him. “The Propeller”. The Leg is Broken, his back is wounded. The water is red by his blood, all can saw his intestine is go out. It was terrible wounded. He was almost Insensible. In panic situation I ask some who have a car to carry out him to the hospital. And it was, although it was just small hospital called Puskesmas. The condition of my friend was make a nurse tremble to gave him first aid. Finally he carry out to Pematang Siantar. It was a incredible journey take him to Hospitasl, Vita Insani Hospital, my friend as a drive the car like in drunk situation. Save and Arrived at that, take over the doctor. He got the medicine care. A couple of hour the doctor called us and said that there is no Hope for him for live. We were hopelessly. Finally my Boss ask us to pray for him. I remember what he said when we’re praying. “God if you have to take him give all of us tough and all the family that will lefted him. But we believe that you have an incredible power to recover him. But first of all your desire is happened”. After that we were in surrender ness condition. But the doctor still work in strong effort to save him. We were surprise that doctor said that his spleen have to be taken. It is mean that, although he recover from that he will so weak in the future of his life. Because there is no to product antibody from the body poison. But it was happened and have to be done as doctor suggested. At the night we were so tired, just praying and praying. In the morning some of us have to be back to Medan to continue our daily activities. Doctor have not given a certainty information, they just said that all of their ability will given to over come this. Money is a Problem of course. He was a young married man. Still have one children it is mean that he has no Money. But our Big Bos Poniton Sihombing ensure us that all of money would be coordinate and medicine for him have to be go on. After two weeks on Vita Insani Hospital in Siantar, He had to be carried out to Elizabet Hospital to Medan because there is no progress of his health. And he was suggest to carry out to Penang Malaysia. But The doctor said it would be useless, because he was too weak. And finally he cared in this Hospital with many problems. I can write all the process that happened as long as his recovery situation. But God still work on him. He was consciousness. Finally there is a progress for his health and spent much money for all the medicine. When we visit him, my bos ask him why he was so powerful in his problem. He said “ I have to live, Because I have a children, a daughter. It is difficult for me to left her. When I sink in the lake, fight with propeller’s sucking I felt that I have to died. It is terrible pain, but I collect all my power, and with high spirit reached water surfaces asking for a helping. In that time I just remember my little daughter. If I die, I will left him with a big question of life” I Have to beat and defeating my weakness, I have to live. All of this just for my little daughter. When you remember your lovely people, youll’be able to beat what you suggest make you die early before, he said. Now he was staying in Medan and do some small work of course. He has to care of his health intensively. Because his health is not as good as another people anymore. His spleen has not in his body anymore As I know there is still and iron planted in left foot to help his broken foot bone. But he has no money yet, to take it away. Hope Got will help you and inspire people to take a high spirit to beat their pain in various disease.
Because high spirit will defeat your half of pain and medicine will beat a half more and God will make it perfect.

..............................................
There are alot of thing that I've Gotten from this True Story
  1. Believe God More and More (The Doctor Said There is no "HOPE", The Truly... You may see
  2. Try To be Patient, (This is shown by Mr Hotma Sirait at the Panic Situation)
  3. Don't Be Panic (When You Saw the situation Like a Story, think first to take a best Action to Cover the Problem. when You Panic You'll Got Nothing Idea)
  4. Be Generous (Without Helped From Mr. Poniton, Mr. Hotma Sirait and the other, i'm sure there is no Money for his Medicine)
  5. And The First of all, Keep High Spirit)

Thank You Very Much



1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

your story is very usefull for our beloved friend..i just hope he can see this article and be a little bit motivated rather than feels sad , scare and abandoned. as you said, only god knows the answer or only god knows what is the meaning of all these. hope he will get better..hope he will cure....